Director, Credit Evaluations
AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EDUCATION
TITLE: ??Director,Credit Evaluations
DEPARTMENT/DIVISION:? ?Center for Lifelong Learning
JOB FAMILY:?Program Content
Position Summary:Leads in the administration and management of the evaluation of educational experiences for the ACE College Credit Recommendation Service (CREDIT). Develops and refines policies and operational practices. Represents CLLL and ACE with corporate clients. Ensures compliance with contractual requirements; provides leadership in fostering institutional acceptance; and provides interpretation of ACE credit recommendations.
Essential Job Duties or Tasks:?
* Leads ACE CREDIT Program and represents CLLL with the assessment of workforce training, extra:institutional learning, and credit by examinations. Develops strategic alliances.
* Effects quality assurance, builds strong customer relations, improves site review efficiencies, and raises creditablity of the evaluation process.
* Increases awareness of ACE, CLLL, and ACE CREDIT through interaction with professional associations, business and industry, employers, colleges and universities, and federal agencies.
* Assists the National Account Director in assessing the feasibility and desirability of new revenue streams and collaborates with AVP and others to determine the desirability of new business models.
* Works with Marketing and Publications to oversee the design, development, modification, and quality control of ACE CREDIT Programs to include online and printed materials.
* Represents ACE, CLLL, and CREDIT Programs at state, regional, and national meetings. Promotes awareness of ACE, CLLL, and Military Programs to diverse constituent groups.
* Serves on the Centers leadership team and works in collaboration with its other members to achieve goals.
* Monitors and regulates ACE National Coordinators functions and program participant communications. Takes immediate and decisive action to address any and all acts of noncompliance with ACE policies and contractual provisions
* Develops and delivers professional development activities for ACE National Coordinators. Streamlines processes and policies to ensure academic rigor of reviews led by National Coordinators.
* Establishes and directs internal procedures to assure consistency within external communications and adherence to Council protocols.
* Leverages technology to build web presence, develop webinars, and engage online collaborations. Responds to changes in technology and requirements of the customers and constituency.
* Leads and manages CREDIT staff to formulate departmental goals and objectives.
* Manages budgetary developments and monitors expenditures.
* Oversees ACE CREDIT operations, including transcript services
and database integrity.
Education/Experience/Specialized Knowledge and Competency Requirements:?Strong interpersonal skills and Superb communication skills, oral and wr